When and where does FBCW Students meet?
FBCW Students meet as large groups on Wednesdays at the following times:
- 6:00pm, Grades 7-8 for Bible Study in the Downtown Campus Annex
- 6:30pm, Grades 7-12 for Praise and Worship in the Downtown Campus Annex
- 7:00pm, Grades 9-12 for Bible Study in the Downtown Campus Annex
And for small groups on Saturdays and Sundays at the following times:
- Saturday at 7:15pm, Grades 7-12 in the Downtown Campus Annex
- Sunday at 9:00am, Grades 7-12 at the Lakeside Campus in BLDG 104
- Sunday at 9:30am, Grades 7-8 in the Downtown Campus Annex
- Sunday at 11:00am, Grades 9-12 in the Downtown Campus Annex
What if I don't know anyone?
FBCW Student Ministry is attended by students from over 10 schools in the area, so there might be someone here you actually already know! We think it's a great idea to bring a friend along with you so you have someone to enjoy the night with. We also have students and leaders that are super excited about you visiting, so take some time and meet someone new.
What happens at FBCW Student Ministry?
FBCW Student Ministry is basically a totally awesome and radical church for students. It has elements of contemporary and concert-style worship, food, random ridiculous stuff, and always a helpful and relevant message for you to grow from. We are talking about high-energy, custom-geared experiences for you and your friends to enjoy.