The One Project was a capital stewardship campaign launched in 2010 to fund a number of projects at both campuses of FBCW. The goals that were completed through The One Project were:
- Building a new children's building at the Lakeside campus
- Creating sports fields at the Lakeside campus
- Renovate the Chapel at the Downtown campus
- Install audio/visual equipment in the Chapel
- Develop Windermere Village in Burundi, Africa
- Pay down debt
The costs of these projects were about $285,000 more than originally planned so although the campaign has ended, we are asking those who are giving to continue until it is completely paid off.
If you are new to the church or were unable to participate in The One Project, please prayerfully consider joining with us to pay off this debt by filling out the form to the right.